Dead Sea Mud Soap Bar 100% Organic & Natural. With Activated Charcoal & Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils. Face Soap or Body Soap. For Men, Women & Teens. Chemical Free. 4.5oz Bar
This is our top selling soap. Loaded with 100% pure mineral-rich Dead Sea mud, activated charcoal and scented with a unique blend of pure essential oils.
- 100% PURE DEAD SEA MINERAL MUD FROM ISRAEL. Our Organic Soap Is Chemical Free and Preservative Free. Each Bar is Handmade by Our Artisan Soap Maker. No Animal Testing - Cruelty-Free - Vegan Soap.
- MADE WITH CERTIFIED ORGANIC SKIN LOVING OILS: Certified Organic Unrefined Shea Butter, Certified Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Certified Organic Sunflower Oil, Certified Organic Sustainable Palm Oil and Certified Organic Castor Bean Oil.
- FOR ALL SKIN TYPES. Use as a face soap, body soap or shaving soap. For men, women, and teens. Can be used to help with Acne, Eczema, and Psoriasis
- NATURALLY SCENTED With Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils Of Lemongrass, Peppermint, and Eucalyptus
- WE ARE CONFIDENT YOU WILL LOVE OUR ORGANIC SOAP. If You Are Not Satisfied For Any Reason, It's Ok! Just Send The Package Our Way And You Will Receive A Full Refund Of Your Purchase Price.
Certified Organic RSPO Sustainable Palm Oil, Coconut Oil, Pure Dead Sea Mineral Mud From Israel, Certified Organic Unrefined Shea Nut Butter, Certified Organic Sunflower Oil, Certified Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Certified Organic Castor Oil, Activated Charcoal, Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils of Lemongrass, Peppermint & Eucalyptus, Sodium Hydroxide (Key Element to Making Soap, None Remains in Finished Product)
This is a detoxifying soap and will pull impurities to the surface of your skin. If you experience more acne or break outs, this is actually normal, and it's actually a good sign that your skin is releasing a lot of toxins and impurities from deep within your dermal layers. It usually takes about one to two weeks for the skin to finish its detox and clear up.
PLEASE NOTE: To make your handmade bar of soap last a long time, keep it dry between uses, use a draining soap dish and keep it away from direct streams of water. It is always recommended to do a patch test on a small portion of your skin for compatibility prior to using any new product.