All Natural Face Oil. Anti-Aging Face Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin. With Organic Rosehip Seed Oil & Turmeric. 10 ml.
OUR FACIAL OILS ARE ARTFULLY BLENDED WITH ALL NATURAL AND ORGANIC INGREDIENTS.
As you age, your skin produces less oil, which means you get dried out more easily. This, for many women, exaggerates the look of wrinkles. Our facial oils can help reduce the fine lines of aging because they contain essential nutrients that pass through the skin quickly, preventing water loss and keeping the skin plump and looking healthy. Our face oil is VERY concentrated. A little goes a long way. Every ingredient was selected for its beneficial effect on the skin, leaving it nourished, moisturized, healthy, smooth and radiant.
- WITH ORGANIC ROSEHIP SEED OIL AND TURMERIC ESSENTIAL OIL Made with organic unrefined Rosehip seed oil, organic Camellia seed oil, Turmeric root essential oil, Sea buckthorn oil, Jojoba oil and Helichrysum essential oil.
- ARTFULLY BLENDED WITH ALL NATURAL AND ORGANIC INGREDIENTS Our facial oil naturally aids the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles, while deeply moisturizing the face, under eyes and neck. No fillers, chemicals or dyes. Our face oil is VERY concentrated. A little goes a long way. Every ingredient was selected for its beneficial effect on the skin, leaving it nourished, moisturized, healthy, smooth and radiant.
- PLANT BASED, CRUELTY FREE AND VEGAN Every ingredient in our facial oil is plant based and Vegan. We never test any of our products on animals, ever!
- A WONDERFUL ADDITION TO YOUR NATURAL & ORGANIC SKINCARE ROUTINE. Our face oil is made for all skin types and is wonderful for sensitive skin. It can be used as your sole moisturizer or in tandem with our all natural moisturizing cream. It also works great as an under eye serum.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE. We know how hard it is to find truly natural beauty care products that work, which is why we are confident you will love our facial oil. If you are not satisfied for any reason, it's ok! Just send the package our way and you will receive a full refund of your purchase price. As a family owned company with products made only in the USA, we take customer satisfaction quite seriously.
HERE ARE SOME OF THE AMAZING BENEFITS OF THE INGREDIENTS IN THIS FACE OIL.
Camellia Seed Oil: Contains antioxidants to help give a revitalized and rejuvenated look to your skin. It reduces the appearance of mature skin and gives a nourished look to your complexion.
(Olive) Squalane Oil: Has been the focus of numerous studies involving its anti-aging and skin softening benefits. Many claim this oil to be a "miracle in a bottle" when used for the removal of fine lines and wrinkles. The human skin produces small amounts of its own version of squalane, but as time moves on, our bodies produce less and less of it.
Helichrysum Oil: Also known as "everlasting" and "immortelle." is unparalleled in its ability to repair aging and damaged skin. Helichrysum significantly enhances skin health.
Turmeric Root: Helps reduce sun damage, delays the appearance of aging, fades hyper-pigmentation, helps in the treatment of acne and psoriasis, reduces the risk of skin cancer, helps to heal damaged skin and the lists goes on.
Rosehip Seed Oil: Is extremely high in essential fatty acids, is reputed to replenish the skin’s moisture barrier and assist in reducing the visible signs of aging.
Sea Buckthorn Oil: Is extremely high in Vitamin C, Vitamin E, unsaturated fatty acids, essential amino acids and beta-carotene.
Organic Cold Pressed Camellia Seed Oil, (Olive) Squalance Oil, Organic Unrefined Rosehip Seed Oil, Jojoba Oil, Turmeric Root Essential Oil, Helichrysum Essential Oil, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Tuberose Essential Oil, Vitamin E.
For external use only. If irritation occurs, please discontinue use. It's always recommend that you patch test new products before fully applying. Please store at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
Apply face oil after washing and toning. We suggest not rubbing the oils into your skin like you would a moisturizer. Instead, dab or pat the oils, pushing them into your pores, rather than rubbing and pulling on the skin. This will help your skin absorb the oil and make use of its benefits much quicker.