- MADE WITH MOROCCAN (BLUE) CHAMOMILE OIL This oil is high in Azulene content, which is naturally a deep blue color. Azulene is a powerful anti-inflammatory and antibacterial that aids in reducing redness and clarifying the complexion.
- ARTFULLY BLENDED WITH ALL NATURAL AND ORGANIC INGREDIENTS Our facial oil naturally aids the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles, while deeply moisturizing the face, under eyes and neck. No fillers, chemicals or dyes. Our face oil is VERY concentrated. A little goes a long way. Every ingredient was selected for its beneficial effect on the skin, leaving it nourished, moisturized, healthy, smooth and radiant.
- PLANT BASED, CRUELTY FREE AND VEGAN Every ingredient in our facial oil is plant based and Vegan. We never test any of our products on animals, ever!
- A WONDERFUL ADDITION TO YOUR NATURAL & ORGANIC SKINCARE ROUTINE. Our face oil is made for all skin types and is wonderful for sensitive skin. It can be used as your sole moisturizer or in tandem with our all natural moisturizing cream. It also works great as an under eye serum.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE. We know how hard it is to find truly natural beauty care products that work, which is why we are confident you will love our facial oil. If you are not satisfied for any reason, it's ok! Just send the package our way and you will receive a full refund of your purchase price. As a family owned company with products made only in the USA, we take customer satisfaction quite seriously.
Organic Cold Pressed Camellia Seed Oil, (Olive) Squalane Oil, Jojoba Oil, Helichrysum Essential Oil, Moroccan (Blue) Chamomile Essential Oil, Roman Chamomile Essential Oil, Vitamin E.
For external use only. If irritation occurs, please discontinue use. It's always recommend that you patch test new products before fully applying. Please store at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
Apply face oil after washing and toning. We suggest not rubbing the oils into your skin like you would a moisturizer. Instead, dab or pat the oils, pushing them into your pores, rather than rubbing and pulling on the skin. This will help your skin absorb the oil and make use of its benefits much quicker.