We’re so confident you’ll love our products, Aspen Kay Naturals is offering a limited time NEW customer bundle! Try some of our best selling products with a steep discount to see which one will be your new favorite!
Simply use the code from the ad and you are good to go!
Let’s make everyday a good hair day with our natural shampoo and conditioner bars. For healthy, soft, manageable, salon-quality hair.
- Free of Synthetic Fragrances
- Free of Synthetic Dyes
Dead Sea Mud and Neem Soap - 100% Natural and Organic Soap - Loaded with Organic Skin Loving Oils, Organic Neem, Dead Sea Mud and Pure Essential Oils. 4.5 4oz Bar.
This soap is a real treat for your skin. Made with 100% pure mineral rich dead sea mud and certified organic neem leaf. This soap is scented with a blend of pure essential oils giving it a citrus mint scent.
- We offer a truly traditional soap made the old fashion way using the cold process method. A luxurious soap that combines certified organic neem leaf with Dead Sea mineral mud and lightly scented with 100% pure essential oils.
- Our handcrafted, small-batch soaps are made with certified organic oils and 100% pure essential oils. Each of our soaps are infused with skin-nourishing ingredients.
- Made with certified organic shea butter, certified organic olive oil, certified organic and sustainable palm oil, certified organic castor bean oil and certified organic sunflower oil.
- For all skin types, use as a face soap, body soap or shaving soap. For men, women, and teens.
- We are confident you will love our soap. If you are not satisfied for any reason, it's ok! Just send the package back and you will receive a full refund of your purchase price.
Ingredients: Certified Organic RSPO Sustainable Palm Oil, Coconut Oil, Certified Organic Unrefined Shea Nut Butter, Certified Organic Sunflower Oil, Certified Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Certified Organic Castor Bean Oil, Dead Sea Mineral Mud, Certified Organic Neem Leaf Powder, Blend of 100% Pure Essential Oils, Natural Mineral Pigment, Sodium Hydroxide (key element to making soap, none remains in finished product).
PLEASE NOTE: To make your handmade bar of soap last a long time, keep it dry between uses, use a draining soap dish and keep it away from direct streams of water.